Motion Sickness Relief by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-403
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
*Compare to the active ingredient
in Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula
Relief LESS DROWSY FORMULA
Meclizine HCl 25 mg • Antiemetic
HELPS PREVENT NAUSEA AND DIZZINESS
DUE TO MOTION SICKNESS
FOR UP TO 24 HOURS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark
Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
Quality Plus 44-403
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-403)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(50844-403)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-403)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.