Flexitol Medicated Foot
Medically reviewed on November 13, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Tolnaftate 1g in 100g
Labeler: LaCorium Health International Pty Ltd
NDC Code: 43251-3340
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Clinically proven to prevent Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis) and Ringworm (Tinea Corporis) with daily use
- For effective relief of symptoms of Athlete's Foot, including itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort associated with this condition.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- For External Use Only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for Athlete's Foot) discontinue use and consult a doctor
- Do not use if seal on tube is punctured or is not visible. Keep out of reach of children.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For Athlete's Foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer consult a doctor.
- To prevent Athlete's Foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Replace cap and tighten after each use.
- Store between 50°- 86°F in a dry place
Aloe, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lavandula, Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Menthol, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Urea, Water
Call Toll Free 1-866-478-3338
LaCorium Health USA Inc.,
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
LaCorium Health International Pty Ltd.,
Level 14, Tower 2,
101 Grafton Street,
Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
|FLEXITOL MEDICATED FOOT
|Labeler - LaCorium Health International Pty Ltd (758651624)|
|Jalco Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd||757701409||MANUFACTURE(43251-3340), PACK(43251-3340), LABEL(43251-3340), ANALYSIS(43251-3340)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)