Allergy Multi-Symptom by FRED'S, INC.
Medically reviewed on August 16, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: FRED'S, INC.
NDC Code: 55315-559
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose and sneezing
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- helps clear nasal passages
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- thyroid disease
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- may cause drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 gelcaps in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- avoid high humidity
- contains FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C red #3, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Pain Reliever, Antihistamine, Nasal Decongestant
■ Headache ■ Sinus Pressure ■ Nasal Congestion
■ Runny Nose & Sneezing ■ Itchy, Watery Eyes
Rapid Release Gelcaps
Compare to the active ingredients in:
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil
Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark
Tylenol® Allergy Multi-Symptom. 50844 REV0216C55908
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's, Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
Questions or comments: 1-855-331-FRED (3733)
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl, chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - FRED'S, INC. (005866116)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55315-559)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(55315-559)|