Kroger Aloe Vera Pain Relieving
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 0.7g in 100g, MENTHOL 0.2g in 100g
Labeler: THE KROGER CO
NDC Code: 30142-905
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporary relief of pain and itching
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites.
For external use only
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- avoid contact with eyes.
- conditions worsens or if symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older.apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
|KROGER ALOE VERA
lidocaine menthol lotion
|Labeler - THE KROGER CO (006999528)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.