diphenhydramine hydrochloride by Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd
Medically reviewed on November 15, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd
NDC Code: 76457-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg
Temporarily relieves symptoms due to common cold, hay fever or other allergies affecting the upper respiratory tract
- runny nose
- Ichy watery eyes
- Iching of the nose or throat.
Keep outer carton for complete warning and product information.
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- sedative, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability my occur especially in children.
If Pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. 1-800-222-1222.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 does in 24 hours
- Adult and children 12 years of age and over - 1 to 2 tablet
- Children 6 to 12 years of age - 1 tablet
- Children 6 years of age - do not use this product in children under 6 years
- Children under 4 years of age - do not use
- each tablet contains: Calcium 25 mg/tablet
- store at room temperature 15 to 30 degrees Celsius (59 degrees to 86 degrees Fahrenheit)
- protect from light and moisture
- do not use if imprented safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, lecithin*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, opadry AMB white*, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol*, purified water*, talc*, and titanium dioxide. *contains one or more of these ingredients.
Call toll free:
Antihistamine 100 tablets
- Temporarily relieves symptoms due to common cold hay fever or other allergies affecting the upper respiratory tract.
- Runny nose
- Ichy watery eyes
- Iching of the nose or throat
SIMPEX PHARMA PVT. LTD.
C-7 to C-13 and C-59 to C-64, Siggadi Growth Center
(SIDCUL), Siggadi, Kotdwar-246149,
District Pauri Garhwal, Uttrakhand, India
Lot. No. :
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd (916758275)|
|Registrant - Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd (916758275)|
|Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd||916758275||manufacture(76457-002)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.