diphenhydramine hydrochloride by Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd
NDC Code: 76457-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg
temporarily relieves symptoms due to common cold, hay fever or other allergies affecting the upper respiratory tract
- runny nose
- Itchy watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat.
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- sedative, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur especially in children.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 does in 24 hours
- Adult and children 12 years of age and over - 1 to 2 tablet
- Children 6 to 12 years of age - 1 tablet
- Children 6 years of age - do not use this product in children under 6 years
- each tablet contains: Calcium 25 mg/tablet
- store at room temperature 15°-30° (59°-86° F)
- protect from light and moisture
carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose phthalate HP-55, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum,
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd (916758275)|
|Registrant - Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd (916758275)|
|Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd||916758275||manufacture(76457-002)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.