Suphedrine PE by GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
Medically reviewed on April 10, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
NDC Code: 64092-802
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
*Compare to the active ingredient in Sudafed PE® Congestion
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
• Nasal & Sinus Congestion due to Colds & Allergies
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE® Congestion.
Great Lakes Wholesale
& Marketing L.L.C.
3729 Patterson Ave., S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
If you are not completely satisfied with this
product, regardless of reason, return your unused
portion to Great Lakes Wholesale for a full refund
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC. (361925498)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(64092-802)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(64092-802)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(64092-802)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(64092-802)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(64092-802)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.