DAYTIME cold and flu relief by American Sales Company
Medically reviewed on Oct 15, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: American Sales Company
NDC Code: 41520-473
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethoprhan Hydrobromide 10 mg
Phenlyephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches & pains
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed- see overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
| adults and children 12 years and over||swallow 2 softgels with water every 4 hours|
| children 4 to under 12 years|| ask a doctor
| children under 4 years|| do not use
- when using other daytime or nitetime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15o- 30o C (59o- 86o F) and avoid excessive heat
butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, edible white printing ink, FD&C Red #40*, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, and sorbitol
*May contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM EST
Compare to active ingredients in Vicks® Dayquil® **
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® DayQuil®
daytime liquid caps multi symptom cold/ flu relief
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine HCl
pain reliever, fever reducer, cough suppressant, nasal congestant
Relieves major cold and flu symptoms
Aches & fever, sore throat, coughing, congestion
American sales company
4201 walden avenue
Lancaster NY 14086
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminohpen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.