FAMILY WELLNESS IRRITATION RELIEF AC EYE DROPS
Medically reviewed on September 1, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL, ZINC SULFATE 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: FAMILY DOLLAR
NDC Code: 55319-323
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Tetrahydrozoline HCL 0.05% ...........................................................Redness Reliever
Zinc Sulfate 0.25% .........................................................................Astringent
- for temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To open bottle, push cap down and twist counterclockwise. To close bottle, twist clockwise until it stops turning.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.
10401 MONROE RD
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
MADE IN KOREA
|FAMILY WELLNESS IRRITATION RELIEF AC EYE DROPS
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride and zinc sulfate solution
|Labeler - FAMILY DOLLAR (024472631)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic
- Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants