Duane Reade Burn Relief Pain Relieving Gel
Medically reviewed on October 23, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: DUANE READE INC.
NDC Code: 67732-406
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporary pain relief
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites.
For external use only
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- avoid contact with eyes.
- Conditions worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older.apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl urea, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
|DUANE READE BURN RELIEF
PAIN RELIEVING GEL
lidocaine hydrochloride gel
|Labeler - DUANE READE INC. (011988995)|