Motion Sickness Relief by SUPERVALU INC.
Medically reviewed on January 30, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC.
NDC Code: 41163-404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careul when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- protect from heat and humidity
- store at 25ºC (77F); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- for better identification keep tablets in carton until used
corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, raspberry flavor, silica gel, sodium saccharin
compare to Bonine® Tablets active ingredient*
motion sickness relief
meclizine HCl 25 mg (antiemetic)
• causes less drowsiness
• prevents motion sickness
16 chewable tablets
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Insight Pharmaceuticals, owner of the registered trademark Bonine® Chewable Tablets.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948, or
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41163-404)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41163-404)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.