STOOL SOFTENER EXTRA STRENGTH by AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 24385
Medically reviewed on October 24, 2016
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 24385
NDC Code: 24385-443
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for more than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
edible white ink, FD&C Red No# 40, FD&C Yellow No# 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 24385 (007914906)|