Leader Medicated by Cardinal Health Inc.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 1.42g in 71g
Labeler: Cardinal Health Inc.
NDC Code: 37205-653
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the cure of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
For external use only.
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
do not get into eyes.
if irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, or 2 weeks for jock itch.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean and dry affected area
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks ; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
Product settles during shipment. Package contains full net weight.
aldioxa, chloroxylenol, fragrance, imidurea, powdered cellulose, talc. Contains no starch
miconazole nitrate powder
|Labeler - Cardinal Health Inc. (097537435)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 31, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.