Tusicof by Kramer Novis.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Kramer Novis.
NDC Code: 52083-289
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Guaifenesein 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr. 20 mg
Expectorant, nasal decongestant, antitussive (anti cough)
Uses: temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold
nasal decongestion: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
• helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
• Take 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed, do not exceed 6
tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Children under 12 years, consult a doctor
• when using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase
inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or
emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks
after stopping MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription
drug contains an MAOI, consult a doctor or pharmacist before
taking this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms do not improve
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
• nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
• symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by
• cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
If pregnant or breast-feeding baby, ask a health professional
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose,
get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for
children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Inactive Ingredients: Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid
guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl, dextromethorphan tablet, coated
|Labeler - Kramer Novis. (090158395)|