Hand Sanitizer by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mL in 100mL
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-734
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry witout wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice,glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
**Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many comon harmful germs and bacterial in as little as 15 seconds
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industries, Inc. distributor of Purell Refreshing Hand Sanitizer
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 8, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.