Sinus Congestion and Pain Daytime
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-558
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor aches and pains
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
- promotes sinus drainage
- helps clear nasal passages
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- heart disease
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- high blood pressure
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 gelcaps in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid high humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Acetaminophen, Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Nasal Decongestant
• Sinus headache & pressure
• Nasal congestion
DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS
TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY
SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Satisfaction guaranteed -
Or we'll replace it or give you your
For questions or comments,
please call 1-888-287-1915.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare,
owner of the registered trademark Tylenol®
SINUS + HEADACHE Day.
|SINUS CONGESTION AND PAIN
acetaminophen and phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-558)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-558)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-558)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-558)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.