Stomach Relief Anti Diarrheal
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg
Labeler: Select Corporation
NDC Code: 52904-443
Loperamide HCl 2 mg
Directions: • Drink plenty of clear fluids
to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea • find right
dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use
age.Adults and children 12 years and over: 2
caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after
each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4
caplets in 24 hours. Children 9-11 years (60-95
lbs): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after
each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3
caplets in 24 hours Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs): 1 caplet
after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose
stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours Children
under 6 years (up to 47 lbs): ask a doctor
• controls the symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers’ Diarrhea
Do not use
• if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCI
• if you have bloody or black stool Ask a doctor before use
• if you have: • fever • mucus in stool • a history of liver disease Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
• if you are: • taking antibiotics When using this product: • tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur.
Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if :
• symptoms get worse
• diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
• you get abdominal swelling or bulging.
These may be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health
professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ingredients: anhydrous lactose, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, DC yellow no. 10, FDC blue no. 1, hydrogenated vegetable oil, magnesium stearate, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch
|STOMACH RELIEF ANTI DIARRHEAL
loperamide hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Select Corporation (053805599)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture(52904-443)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.