Antihistamine Allergy by H E B
Medically reviewed on February 8, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-690
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 2 tablets|
|children 6 to under 12 years||take 1 tablet|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- protect from light and moisture
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Red #27 Aluminum Lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, lecithin*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol*, purified water*, talc*, titanium dioxide
* contains one or more of these ingredients
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM EST
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy Ultratabs® active ingredient**
Diphenhydramine HCI, 25 mg
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy nose or Throat
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl® Allergy Ultratabs®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.