Miconazole Nitrate by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Nov 6, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2471
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- treats most athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort
For external use only
- do not get into the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use on children under 2 years, unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- this product does not work on the scalp or nails
For athlete’s foot
- pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once every day
For athlete’s foot and ringworm
- use every day for 4 weeks
For jock itch
- use every day for 2 weeks. If condition lasts longer, contact a doctor.
Store at room temperature 59º - 86ºF (15º - 30ºC).
IMPORTANT: The opening of this product is covered by a metal tamper-evident seal. If this seal has been punctured or is not visible, do not use and return product to place of purchase.
TO OPEN: To puncture the seal, reverse the cap and place the puncture-top onto the tube. Push firmly until seal is open. To close, screw the cap back onto the tube.
Benzoic acid, BHA, mineral oil, peglicol 5 oleate, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
Compare to the active ingredient in Micatin® Antifungal Cream*
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Relieves Burning, Cures Most Athlete’s Foot, Jock Itch, Ringworm
Net wt. 14 g tube cream
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel(54868-2471)|
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2160 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more