Gas relief Extra Strength by SuperValu (Equaline)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 125mg
Labeler: SuperValu (Equaline)
NDC Code: 41163-550
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 125 mg
- relieves bloating, pressure, or fullness commonly referred to as gas.
ask a health care professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: swallow with water 1 or 2 softgels as needed after meals and at bedtime.
- do not exceed 4 softgels in 24 hours except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from heat and moisture
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health Inc., owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Gas- X®
D&C Yellow #10, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, peppermint oil, purified water, sorbitol special, and titanium dioxide.
Compare to Extra Strength Gas-X® active ingredient*
Simethicone 125 mg
bloating, pressure, fullness and gas
EACH DOSE IS INDIVIDUALLY SEALED IN A BLISTER PACK. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
PRODUCT OF USA
simethicone capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - SuperValu (Equaline) (006961411)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.