Motion Sickness II by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-043
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from heat and humidity
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
Compare to the active ingredient in
Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula*
MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS
Less Drowsy Formula
• Prevents up to 24 hours of motion sickness
• Protection with less drowsiness
16 TABLETS (25 mg EACH)
TAMPER EVIDENT: USE ONLY
IF THIS BLISTER IS INTACT
For prevention and treatment
of motion sickness
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige
Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark
Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A. with domestic and
imported ingredients. V-11112
Money Back Guarantee
|MOTION SICKNESS II
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-043)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(59779-043)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(59779-043)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.