Nighttime Sleep Aid by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 25mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-863
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking any other drugs.
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- take only at bedtime
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- do not give to children under 12 years of age
- store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Compare to Unisom® SleepTabs® Active Ingredient*
Doxylamine Succinate 25 mg
• Fall Asleep Fast
• One Tablet Per Dose
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Unisom® SleepTabs®.
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-863)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-863)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-863)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-863)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(49035-863)|
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.