Aspirin regular strength by SuperValu (Equaline)
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: SuperValu (Equaline)
NDC Code: 41163-370
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual pain
- minor arthritis pain
- muscle pain
- or as recommended by a doctor
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/ fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age or over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- † This product is not manufactured or distributed by Glaxosmithkline, owner of the registered trademark Ecotrin®
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Call toll free 1-877-932-7948
Compare to Ecotrin 325 mg Regular Strength Aspirin active ingredient †
Safety coated enteric Aspirin
Pain reliever/ fever reducer (NSAID)*
325 mg regular strength
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
Distributed by SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRARIE, MN 55344 USA
PRODUCT OF USA
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948 or www.supervalu-ourownbrands.com
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - SuperValu (Equaline) (006961411)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 25, 2018