Nasal Decongestant PE by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-453
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, monohydrate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesiums stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
Compare to Sudafed PE® Active Ingredient*
Nasal Decongestant PE
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
• Sinus pressure
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716 ©Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE® Sinus Headache.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|NASAL DECONGESTANT PE
phenylephrine hcl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-453)|