Nighttime Sleep Aid by EQUALINE (SuperValu)
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: EQUALINE (SuperValu)
NDC Code: 41163-230
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Nighttime sleep- aid
- helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- With other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
sedatives or tranquilizers
Avoid alcoholic beverages
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
edible white ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
call toll free 1-877-932-7948
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Maximum Strength Unisom SleepGels® *
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, 50 mg
helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Unisom® SlepGels®
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - EQUALINE (SuperValu) (006961411)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.