Childrens allergy relief by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Loratadine 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-183
Loratadine 5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- side effects occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours
- consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- store between 2° and 25°C (36° and 77°F)
artificial grape flavor, citric acid monohydrate, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite, sucrose
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716.
Loratadine Oral Solution
5 mg/5 mL Antihistamine
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery
- Itchy throat
4 FL OZ (120 mL)
**When taken as directed
See Drug Facts Panel
|CHILDRENS ALLERGY RELIEF
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.||600072078||MANUFACTURE(49035-183)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.