Nighttime Sleep Aid by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-401
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
provides relief of occasional sleeplessness
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
carnauba wax*, colloidal silicon dioxide*, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake,
magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of TYLENOL® SIMPLY SLEEP® **See bottom panel
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
Does NOT Contain Pain Reliever
Fall Asleep Fast
Wake up Rested
MINI-CAPLETS*** (***capsule-shaped tablets)
**Tylenol® Simply Sleep® is a registered trademark of McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Fort Washington, PA 19034. McNeil Consumer Healthcare is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 27, 2018