Medically reviewed on July 5, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: Dee Cee Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 52301-365
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cooling Pain relief
Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- sensitive skin
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- do not bandage
- wash hands after use with cool water
- do not use with heating pad or heating devices
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
Dee Cee Laboratories Inc., 304 Dee Cee Ct., White House, TN 37188
|Labeler - Dee Cee Laboratories, Inc. (034731893)|
|Registrant - Great Southern Laboratories (056139553)|
|Great Southern Laboratories||056139553||manufacture(52301-365)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.