Healerz for Noses
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1g, LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 1g
Labeler: Wellco Brands LLC
NDC Code: 50485-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%||First Aid Antiseptic|
|Lidocaine HCl 0.5%||Pain Relieving Cream|
First aid to help prevent skin infection and for the temporary relief of pain in
- minor cuts
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- in eyes
- in large quantities
- over raw or blistered areas, or on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
- for more than one week unless directed by a doctor
- the condition gets worse
- condition clears up and recurs within a few days
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- adults and children 2 years and older: clean affected area, apply small amount not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years: do not use, consult a doctor
- store at room temperature (do not freeze)
- Do not use any opened or torn packets
aloe vera, emulsifying wax, ethyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, white petrolatum, white wax
Buffalo, NY 14221
|HEALERZ FOR NOSES
benzalkonium chloride and lidocaine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Wellco Brands LLC (078463203)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(50485-101)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.