Gadavyt Enema by Gadal Laboratories Inc
Medically reviewed on October 31, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC 3.5g in 59mL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC 9.5g in 59mL
Labeler: Gadal Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 53113-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dibasic sodium phosphate 3.5 g............. Saline Laxative
Monobasic sodium phosphate 9.5 g......... Saline Laxative
for relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only
Dosage warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
- is on a sodium-restricted diet
- has kidney disease
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema use
- symptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal)
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Single Daily Dosage
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings
Do not use if child is taking another sodium phosphates product.
|children 5 to 11||one bottle as directed by a doctor
|children 2 to under 5 years||one-half bottle (see below)
|children under 2 years||DO NOT USE
- each 59 mL delivered dose contains: sodium 2.2 g
- additional liquids by mouth are recommended while taking this product
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1 to 5 minutes
benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
Questions or comments?
dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic sodium phosphate liquid
|Labeler - Gadal Laboratories Inc (841305639)|