Eye Lubricant by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0663
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene Glycol 0.3%
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only.
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before using.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Store at room temperature.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
polyethylene gloycol, propylene glycol liquid
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)