Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Tetra Corporation
NDC Code: 49406-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tolnaftate 1 percent
For effective treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), and ringworm (tinea corporis).
Prevents the recurrence of most athlete's foot with daily use.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- When using for treatment of athlete's foot or ringworm: If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- When using for prevention of athlete's foot: If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
ask a health professional before use.
For treatment of athlete's foot, and ring-worm:
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
To prevent athlete's foot:
- Wash the feet and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
Store at room temperature, 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit).
BHT, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cellulose Gum, Ceteareth-20 and Ceteareth-25, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ehtyl-hexyglycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triethanolamine, Urea and Water
tolnaftate aerosol, foam
|Labeler - The Tetra Corporation (829958409)|
|Registrant - The Tetra Corporation (829958409)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)