Rite Aid Maximum Strength by Rite Aid
Medically reviewed on April 19, 2018
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-6030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzocaine 20.0% ...................................................................... Oral pain reliever
for the temporary relief of pain due to toothache
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as
procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
- Do not use more than directed for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• cut open tip of tube on scoremark
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around the the gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. CDhildren under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor.
Do not use if tip is cut prior to opening. This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a tempory expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously. This formula will stay in place for extended duration of relief.
Cellulose Gum, Gelatin, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Pectin, Petrolatum, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin.
the use of this product • children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
benzocaine paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant - Lornamead (126440440)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Aerosol Spray
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Rectal Ointment
- ... +5 more