Cold and Flu HBP by WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg
Labeler: WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
NDC Code: 59779-046
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Pian reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves:
- runny nose
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may inscrease drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children 6 to under 12 years) or 10 days (adults)
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use this product in children under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- protect from excessive moisture
corn starch, crospovidone, D&C red #28, dextrose monohydrate, FD&C blue #2, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylcellulosem sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Compare to the active ingredient in Coricidin® HBP Cold & Flu†
& FLU HBP
FOR PEOPLE WITH
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
ANTIHISTAMINE - CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE
PAIN RELIEVER - FEVER REDUCER - ACETAMINOPHEN
• Runny Nose
• Body aches & pains
Blister opening instructions: Fold & tear along perforations; break off a section; tear at notch.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Shering-Plough Healthcare Products, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Coricidin® HBP Cold & Flu HBP.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN, OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|COLD AND FLU HBP
acetaminophen and chlorpheniramine maleate tablet, coated
|Labeler - WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-046, 59779-046)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(59779-046, 59779-046)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.