Motion Sickness Relief by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- for better identification keep tablets in carton until used
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, raspberry flavor, silica gel, sodium saccharin
Compare to the active ingredient
in Bonine® Chewable Tablets*
All Day Protection
Once a Day
MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
16 CHEWABLE TABLETS (25 mg EACH)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Insight Pharmaceuticals,
owner of the registered trademark Bonine® Chewable Tablets.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS V-14236
Money Back Guarantee
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(59779-404)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(59779-404)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.