Laxative Enteric Coated by P & L Development, LLC
Medically reviewed on January 29, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 59726-190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl, USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts for more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77oF)
acacia, anhydrous calcium sulfate, anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, gelatin, iron oxide, iron oxide Black, iron oxide Yellow (iron oxide ochre), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, and titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredient in DULCOLAX®*
Bisacodyl, 5 mg stimulant laxative
Gentle, Predictable, Overnight relief
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., distributor of Dulcolax®Lasative.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
200 Hicks St Westbury, NY 11590 USA
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (800014821)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.