simple pleasures antibacterial foaming hand
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.3g in 100mL
Labeler: Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc.
NDC Code: 49852-172
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink.
If taken internally will produce serious gastric disturbances
- Avoid the eyes and mucous membranes
- In the case of eye or mucous membrane contact; rinse area thoroughly with water
- condition worsens
- redness or irritation develops
- if condition persists for more than 3 days
If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands, work into a lather. Rinse well
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- In the case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Store below 105F
- May discolor some fabrics
Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Water (Aqua)
ANTIBACTERIAL FOAMING HAND
|Labeler - Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc. (609734900)|
|Guangzhou St Eva Fine Chemical Co Ltd||528039793||manufacture(49852-172)|