Motion sickness less drowsy formula
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-620
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for prevention and treatment nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1 hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- store at room temperature 20o- 30o C (68o- 86o F)
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Yellow# 10 Aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose sodium starch glycolate.
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM EST
Less Drowsy Formula
MOTION SICKNESS II Tablets
- Prevents up to 24 hours of Motion Sickness
- Protection with less drowsiness
Meclizine HCI, 25mg
*Compare to active ingredient in Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brand, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Distributed by: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree city, GA 30269
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.