pain relief extra strength by Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor arthritis pain
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM EST
†Compare to ACTIVE INGREDIENT in TYLENOL® Extra Strength
pain reliever/ fever reducer
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol®
GEISS, DESTIN & DUNN, Inc.,
Peachtree city, GA 30269
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.