Advanced Hand Sanitizer by Meijer Distribution, Inc
Medically reviewed on Dec 1, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 616mg in 100mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution, Inc
NDC Code: 41250-370
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- skin irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C 10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
Effective at eliminating more that 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.*
MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution, Inc (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|