Vicks VapoDrops Cough Relief by The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 3.3mg
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-680
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 3.3 mg
Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- minor sore throat
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by doctor.
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a severe sore throat accompanied by difficulty in breathing or that lasts more than 2 days
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
|adults & children 5 yrs. & older||dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth|
|children 2 to under 5 yrs.||ask a doctor|
|children under 2 yrs.||do not use|
Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- store at room temperature
ascorbic acid, caramel, eucalyptus oil, liquid glucose, sucrose
Made in Mexico by
Procter & Gamble
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.