Senna Natural vegetable laxative
Medically reviewed on October 11, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-180
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement within 6- 12 hours.
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children over 12 years of age||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg/ tablet
- store at 25o C (77o F); excursions permitted between 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, *dicalcium phosphate anhydrous, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, *mineral oil, *polyethylene glycol, stearic acid, talc, and triacetin
*May also contain.
Compare to active ingredient in senokot® *
Natural vegetable laxative
Sennosides 8.6 mg
Proudly distributed by Western Family Foods Inc.,
PO Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot®
Questions or comments? Call toll free 1-877-753-3935
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.