Day Relief Sinus PE
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves sinus symptoms:
- sinus pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- children under 12 years: do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid excessive heat
edible ink, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
Call 1-503-639-6300 Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM PST
DayRelief Sinus PE
NON-DROWSY RELIEF OF YOUR WORST SINUS SYMPTOMS
ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 5 mg
PAIN RELIEVER, NASAL DECONGESTANT
RELIEVES SINUS PRESSURE, SINUS HEADACHE, SINUS CONGESTION
COMPARE TO VICKS® DAYQUIL® SINEX® LIQUICAPS® active ingredients*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® Dayquil® Sinex® LiquiCaps®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
Proudly distributed by Western Family Foods, Inc.
P.O Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 USA
Product of Canada
|DAY RELIEF SINUS PE
acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 14, 2018