Murine Tears for Dry Eyes
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED 5mg in 1mL, POVIDONE 6mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 67172-574
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- recap cap after using.
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms lasts for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store at room temperature
- remove contact lenses before using.
- Tamper Evident. Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate (mono- and dibasic)
|MURINE TEARS FOR DRY EYES
polyvinyl alcohol and povidone liquid
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 2, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.