Nighttime Sleep Aid by Western Family Foods, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
with other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic beverages.
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor. For best results, take recommended dose. This will provide approximately 6 to 8 hours of restful sleep.
- each tablet contains: calcium 65 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Glaxosmithkline, owner of the registered trademark Sominex®
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Blue #1 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose
May also contain: silicon dioxide and stearic acid
Compare to the active ingredient in Sominex®*
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Proudly Distributed by Western Family Foods, Inc.,
PO Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 USA
Questions or comments? Call toll free 1-877-753-3935
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.