Menstrual relief maximum strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, PAMABROM 25mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-947
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pamabrom 25 mg
Pyrilamine Maleate 15 mg
for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water- weight gain
- muscular aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
- with other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, as a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- you may get drowsy
- excitability may occur especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain persists for more than 10 days. This could be a sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use
Do not give to children under 3 years of age
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets with a full glass of water every 4-6 hours as needed
- do not exceed 8 caplets in a 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor (see overdose warning)
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 15o-30o C (59o-86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem Consumer Products, owner of the registered trademark Pamprin®
croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline celulose, mineral oil, polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized starch, silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.
Maximum strength Menstrual Relief
See new warnings information
Cramps, headache, backache, bloating, irritability
Compare to PAMPRIN® active ingredients*
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Proudly distributed by:
Western Family Foods
PO Box 4057
Portland, OR 97208 USA
Questions or comments? Call toll free 1-877-753-3935
acetaminophen, pamabrom, pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.