Ibuprofen by Western Family Foods, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: IBUPROFEN 200mg
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-167
Ibuprofen USP, 200 mg (NSAID)**
**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use an seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance are higher if you:
- are age 60 or oder
- have had stomach ulders or bleeding problems
- take blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescritpion or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this prdouct
- take more or for a longer time than directed.
- if you ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic.
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug.
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not bet better
- Pain gets worse or last more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen druing the last 3 months of pegnancy unless defintely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
|Adults and children 12 years and older||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20o- 25o C (68o- 77o F)
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton
- do not use if inner seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for your protection" is broken or missing
- †This product is not manufactured or distributed by Wyeth consumer healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Advil®
Anhydrous Lactose, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Red, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Starch (Corn), Titanium Dioxide
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935
Compare to the active ingredient in ADVIL®†
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer (NSAID)**
Proudly distributed by Western family foods, Inc.
PO Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 USA
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.