Gentle Laxative by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Dosage form: tablet, sugar coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-327
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age|| ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF), excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- use by expiration date on package
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Compare to Dulcolax® Laxative Active ingredient*
Gentle, Predictable Overnight Relief
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville,
AR 72716 ©Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax® .
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
bisacodyl tablet, sugar coated
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(49035-327)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.