Gadavyt by Gadal Laboratories Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: Gadal Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 53113-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. Oz...... Saline Laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week.
- presently taking a prescription drug
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz.) Drink a full 8 oz glass of liquid with each dose. These dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1/3 to 1/2 bottle with a fill 8 oz glass of liquid
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor
- each fluid once contains: sodium 36 mg, magnesium 199 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening
citric acid, flavors, purified water, red 40, blue #1, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
Questions or comments?
Gadal Laboratories Inc
Miami Fl 33186
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Gadal Laboratories Inc (841305639)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.