Acetaminophen Extra Strength by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on March 15, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-531
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
equate™ Compare to Extra Strength Tylenol® Active Ingredient*
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
•Contains no aspirin
•Easy to swallow
500 mg 100 TABLETS Actual Size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY:Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
PRODUCT OF CHINA
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol®.
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-531)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-531)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(49035-531)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(49035-531)|