QUALITY CHOICE LUBRICANT EYE
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
NDC Code: 63868-968
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene Glycol 400 (0.4%)..................................Lubricant
For the relief of burning, irritation due to dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive or allergic to any ingredient in this
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- Store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients: Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Chlorhexidine
Gluconate, Hydrochloric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Guar,
Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Zinc
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
Made in Korea
|QUALITY CHOICE LUBRICANT EYE
polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC (011920774)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)